Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
Fantastic service. Stisi group even work in the evenings on your behalf to submit your application. So impressed with Chris and Emma. Thank you so much for making this whole process effortless.
I was trying to buy a second property and I am so glad Chris, William and Lorraine helped me. Chris recommendation were great, he was extremely helpful and professional, he responded to all my questions and I never had to wait for his emails. He kept me updated during the whole process. William was a star, he followed up weekly and kept me updated on all the progresses of my mortgage application, he reassured me constantly when I was worried and made sure to get in touch after my shift at work to keep me in the loop of everything. The service I received was great. I highly recommend Stisi Group.
5* service from Ross and the team as always. Stisi Group have managed our portfolio for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend.
As a First Time Buyer the entire process of gaining a mortgage and buying your first home can be daunting and scary. Ross and the team made the whole process super simple for me and my partner, answering all of our questions and going above and beyond to make sure we understood everything involved. On top of that they got us a fantastic deal we would never have been able to get ourselves! Would highly recommend!
Our mortgage is offered after just 10 days from when we started communicating with the Stisi group. Very friendly and effective brokers. Thank you for your help and support!
The exceptional service that I received from Chris Usher during the entire mortgage application was impressive and truly appreciated. From beginning to end Chris was informative, extremely thorough and so helpful. Both Chris and his colleague Lorraine Brown responded quickly and efficiently to any questions I had. My mortgage application went through smoothly and quickly and I could not have asked for better service. I would highly recommend Chris and the team to anyone looking for a mortgage - so professional and dedicated to excellent customer service. My relocation was so stress free and smooth!
Absolutely amazing service.Being first time buyers in new country we really didn't know where to start. From the day 1 Craig was super helpful and patient , answerd all our questions and sorted out all problems during the process. Thank you so much!
Outstanding service. Always available to answer questions and take the time to explain what is going on. As a business owner they have done better than any company I have spoken to before about getting a mortgage. I highly recommend the Stisi group and honestly given the level of service I would give them more than 5 stars if I could.
Friendly, polite and incredibly efficient.
Stisi Group is a trading name of Clear Mortgage Solutions Limited which is an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited (Derby) Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Clear Mortgage Solutions Limited. Registered Office: 114 Centrum House, Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 5DQ. Registered in Scotland Number: SC463175.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up with the latest happenings, deals and financial news.
This website also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.